Popular low-code development platforms
Here are 10 low-code development platforms that offer significantly advanced capabilities and unique features in 2023.
The OutSystems platform is a low-code app development platform that enables enterprises to build custom applications in a short space of time.
- Free Edition: $0. No credit card required.
- Standard: $1,512.50/per month, billed annually.
- Enterprise: Get a custom quote.
Any user with a range of experience levels.
- Develop scalable applications,
- Integrate with anything thanks to plug-and-play elements,
- Update your apps automatically,
- Access to proactive management of app performance and real-time identification of performance issues.
No time for scrolling down? Check out Kuika's features to get started now.
Mendix is a high-productivity app platform for building and continuously improving mobile and web applications at scale.
- Free: €0/month
- Basic: Starting at €50/month
- Standard: Starting at €800/month
- Premium: Get a quote.
Business analysts, and developers with any level of experience.
- Visual modeling capabilities,
- Scalability to suit your needs,
- A wide variety of ready-to-use components,
Salesforce Lightning is a component-based framework for building user interfaces in the Salesforce platform.
- Free: 30-day free trial. No downloads, and no software to install.
- Platform Starter: € 2/user/month, billed annually.
- Platform Plus: € 100/user/month, billed annually.
Business users, especially people without any programming expertise.
- Automate across connected systems and connect data sources outside of Salesforce,
- A set of pre-built components for creating custom pages and applications,
- Creating automation and business processes using a visual interface.
As a low-code platform, Zoho Creator lets users build apps on the web, publish them for use on iOS and Android devices, and access them across multiple platforms.
- Free: 15-day free trial.
- Professional: Starts at €25/user/month, billed annually.
- Ultimate: Starts at €400/month, billed annually.
IT heads, enterprise architects, professional developers, and business managers.
- Smart Import tool to import data from existing apps.
- Model your application structure and data flows.
- A simplified, Fortune-500 grade security system.
Microsoft Power Apps is an innovative solution to quickly and easily create custom business applications tailored specifically for your organization.
- Free: Try free for 30 days.
- Subscription plans: Per app plan - $5/per user/app/month or per user plan - $20/per user/month.
- Pay-as-you-go plan: Per app plan - $10/per active user/app/month.
IT leaders, developers, and just about anyone with no IT background who wants to build applications.
- Quickly build solutions in Azure services and Power Apps,
- Connect to hundreds of data sources using Microsoft Dataverse.
- Iteratively build, validate, and deploy your apps using GitHub and Azure DevOps.
- Protect your data with a strong security management infrastructure.
If you haven’t found what you’re looking for and are short of time, check out the pricing options of the low-code platform Kuika and stay ahead of the competition.
A unified low-code platform, the Appian cloud-based low-code platform, combines the key capabilities required to get work done faster, process mining, workflow, and automation.
- Free: Try for free.
- Application: $75 USD.
- Platform: Custom quote.
- Unlimited: Custom quote.
Businesses in different industries.
- No-code integration with AI/ML platforms,
- Integrate enterprise data, systems, and web services.
- A wide variety of ready-to-use components.
Quickbase is a low-code platform that makes designing powerful applications and efficient workflows simple with its visual modeling approach.
- Free: 30-day free trial.
- Team: Starts at $30/user/month, priced annually.
- Business: Starts at $50/user/month, priced annually.
- Enterprise: Fully customizable.
Small and medium-sized businesses, large enterprises, and citizen developers.
- Data encryption and administrative controls,
- Integration across your existing platforms,
- End-to-end visibility.
- A comprehensive set of API calls.
Kissflow is a low-code platform that enables business users to build powerful applications, processes, or status dashboards that are natively integrated and flexible.
- Free: Sign up and request a free trial.
- Small business: $15/per user/per month (20 users minimum).
- Corporate: $20/per user/per month (100 users minimum).
- Enterprise: Get a quote.
All types of businesses and industries.
- Gain full visibility with project and case management dashboards,
- Easy connectors that do not require coding make it user-friendly,
- Deep insights and quick reports.
Visual LANSA is a low-code, Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Free: 30-day free trial.
- Basic: $999/month.
- Standard: $4,999/month.
- Premium: Custom.
Both novice and experienced developers, large enterprises, and small and mid-size businesses.
- Build mobile, responsive web, or desktop applications, for the cloud (AWS, Azure) or on-premises (Windows, IBM i, Linux),
- Integrated Active Repository Engine,
- Integrated responsive design.
With a goal to democratize software development, they develop low-code products that enable their customers to build software Kuikly with creativity and productivity. Their mission is to boost your software productivity and empower your team to innovate fast.
- Starter: Freemium version to meet Kuika platform.
- Pro: $190/month/developer. Build once, run anywhere.
- Enterprise: $1,450/month/developer. Enterprise-grade features like code export, SSO, and account manager.
Enterprise, startups, IT leaders, developers, and 13 different industries such as computer and technology, higher education, and local government. In short, anyone who wants to bring their app idea to life with low code.
- With Kuika, you can develop web and native mobile apps for scheduled jobs, process automation, and more. Also, you can build B2B and B2C applications for all devices (iOS, Android, and Web).
- It makes software development possible for everyone with more than 80 ready-to-use UI elements. Also, it provides a drag-and-drop interface.
- It hosts 200+ screen templates and 100+ email templates.
- With Kuika, it only takes weeks to build a quality, low-cost app just the way you want it.
- Kuika's academy portal and expert team are always with you in this process.
- MSSQL, SAP, SalesForce, Map, Excel, and much more… It allows you to integrate with almost every system.
- For security, Kuika executes all of the stages of development with the latest security protocols.
- It is the solution for a wide range of use cases such as field services, process automation, application modernization, and case management.
Low-code platforms provide immense convenience in the development of software. To maximize their potential advantages, one must evaluate the features of different platforms to determine which is most appropriate. A great example of a low-code platform that is powerful and user-friendly is Kuika, where you can quickly construct your own applications.
So, why wait ? Try Kuika today and step into the world of low code.